Monday, November 29, 2010

Pictures of my friends.....

So this is going to be a mishmosh of pictures of my friends. I have friends all over the place, so getting one picture of them all together is kind of unrealistic. But, here we go....

Two of them. Scott and Crissy. My two partners in crime. One at work, one outside of work. They just recently moved to Houston, so unfortunetly, I do not get to see them often. I'll be down there soon though....

wdaly. One Billy Daly. He counts as more than a friend, but he is my best friend too...


These two are the beautiful people in my life. Danielle and Katrina...Unfortunetly, I dont get to see them as much as I would like. Weemers--you and me...FENG!!!


Marie "No Filter" Kilian Begin.

And finally, for now anyway......


I found a friend in Jenn when I really thought that she hated me. She is becoming one of my biggest champions, and I hope that our friendship continues to grow. Sorry, Jennyfer. there were no other pictures of you I could zoink without Michael in them.

I have a ton of friends...431 of them on Facebook (people i actually do know and talk to via facebook occasionally). I have tons of friends who arent even on facebook. But these people...they are in my thoughts and and I have some kind of contact with them every couple of days or so. thank you everyone for being my friend. :-)

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment