Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 6-Photos of your favorite things

This is tough, because there is not just one photo that makes me happy. This is of course, excluding people in my life, because there are a lot of people in my life that make me happy. SO, There are several. But, here we go....

Spring flowers. There is nothing like tulips, daffodils, crocus, and the general beginnings of spring. Spring makes me happy...its the end of a long winter, and the reminder that the sun does exist, and so does warmth.


Travelling and sunrise. I love sunset too, but this picture incorporates both aspects. This particular picture was one of the few times I was impulsive, and Crissy and I went to Charlotte. I love flying.

my car! I love my car. Every time I get in, and I take a deep breath, I remember that its mine, and I grin. :-)




Puppykins. 'Nuff Said.

Luigi.


..I have two cats too, but I do not have good pictures of them, but they make me smile too......

No comments:

Post a Comment