Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day One:Introduction

Hi, I'm Jennifer Linsey Vozzo. Aging troll with chiclets for front teeth. At least that is what I think when I look at the picture below. Hm. I'll have to figure out how to post that. I'm new to blogging, for the most part, but not new to writing. I'm 27 years old, and I'll be 28 in January. I'm a career woman more than a domestic goddess, although I love to cook and I love a clean home. I live with my fiance who I love very much and who most times gets me. I also live with my seven year old daughter Allie, who is incredibly independent little girl. She is tough and can be difficult, but well behaved women rarely make history. Allie is no exception, and I have nothing but high hopes for her.
We also have two dogs. I have a miniature dachshund named Baxter (aka Puppykins) and an italian greyhound named Luigi (Aka Wubbles). We have two cats as well: KittyPawz and Angel. I also have a frog named Frogbert that was a Christmas present from Billy last year. We live in Branford, CT near the water, and we each travel over 45 minutes to work.
I work for a large insurance company, currently as a business analyst. Someone told me today that I should keep my eye on the ball, just swing differently. thats extremely sound advice for someone in my position who is looking to move on in the company. I'm bored in my job and really need to make strides in my career. Anyway, its life...my life.

here are 15 interesting facts about me.

1. Due to a condition, I can rarely smell or taste anything.

2. I am not coordinated to play anytihng on the Xbox except for Blur, which is one of my favorite games

3. I started horseback riding at 4.

4. I had a terrible relationship with my mother, and now I cannot survive without talking to her at least     once a   day.

5.  I love to cook and hope to eventually own my own restaurant (50 year plan)

6. I have a 4.0 GPA as a Communications major at Ashford University

7. There is a huge part of me that wants to go to culinary school as well as college.

8. I make an awesome lasagna.

9. I snore. Yup, I admit it. I snore because of my asthma and sinus issues. I can't help it. At least I can admit it.

10.  One day I WILL own a Jeep wrangler as a spare car.

11. One of my favorite things to do is to snuggle under a heavy blanket in bed when the window is open in the winter.

12. I was a varsity cheerleader for 4 years of high school.

13. I have an obsession with craigslist and slickdeals. I have gotten some great deals though...best deal ever is my 55" Samsung LCD HDTV for $500 bucks.

14. I have to have a glass of milk at least once a day and a cup of coffee in the morning, or I dont function (per Billy. I think I do. )

15. I am addicted to my cell phone and now that I have a droid, I absolutely CANNOT live without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment