Saturday, July 9, 2011

Back into Blogging

So I started another blog about food, http://jvmoodoffood.blogspot.com/, which is about food, and this one will remain about me.

Todays topic is something I am looking forward to.

I'm looking forward to being caught up on bills and starting my new job. They come hand in hand, but they are definetly something that I cannot wait for. I'm a frequent flyer to Starbucks and love to eat out, and dammit, I can't wait for the day that I can go otu again, and not feel a twinge of guilt if I buy a venti iced nonfat carmel macchiato, which I currently do. It doesnt stop me, and I allow myself those pleasures, along with an every two month manicure, and hair highlights every 10 weeks. (I LOVE being blonde now as it is, anyway) I will be splurging on a staightening treatment for my hair which will allow me to have pretty hair all the time, not just some of the time. BUT, that has to wait, along with eating out, for some bills to be eliminated and the new job to start.

Officially, as of next saturday, I will be a Market Product Analyst for The Hartford's product management team. My state is Texas. Added bonus? I'll get to go visit my friends, who I miss dearly, and will be able to meet Baby Litchfield. YAYYYYYYY!.

Think I can convince my boss I should go on a research mission to Texas to meet with agents to discuss their ideas for bringing more business our way?

No comments:

Post a Comment