Thursday, March 17, 2011

What I do....

I am a deal hunter. I do not care whether it is groceries, gas, clothes, electronics. Why am I like this? i am like this because I have expensive tastes and a paupers wallet. I want nice computers and clothes and expensive cars and jewelery, etc.

HOWEVER. Since I am trying to save for a house, I tend to not spend money on those things, or if I do, I try to find it as cheap as humanly possible. I am sharing this because of my wonderful success yesterday, and figured that I would share my winning glory with you.

so. Back in October, I was able to buy a 55" Samsung LCD HDTV with Wifi, etc, for $500 new. in . box. Deal of a century. This is normally a $3000 TV.  ha. I paid 16% of normal cost. YAY ME!

Pork Loin for $1.49/lb. WIN.

Latest and greatest.... Brand new with Tags North Face jacket, in red and black. Normal Retail: 198.00. Purchased on Ebay for $42.00 plus 8.00 shipping.

More to follow. I am the ultimate deal hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment