Sunday, December 12, 2010

Favorite TV Shows

When it comes to television and music, my taste tends to run at the extremes, with a lot of variation in the middle. My favorite TV shows (past and present) are listed below. Doth not judge me by my taste....there are a few that I miss desperately from my youth, and many that are food based and home based.

NCIS
NCIS LA
CSI (Miami and NY. Not a big fan of the original)(And,I can do the Horatio glare with perfection)
Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives
Anything with Bobby Flay or Michael Symon
Chefs vs City
Hells Kitchen
Kitchen Nightmares
MasterChef
House
Yogi Bear
Keeping up with the Kardashians (i'm a sucker for these guys.)
House Hunters
Property Virgins
Property Ladder
Flip this House
TRL (the original)
Next (hilarity....only wish real life was like that)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (love LOGO for having repeats)
Gilmore Girls
Beverly Hills 90210
Its me or the Dog
Mcgyver
walker texas Ranger
Days of our lives(10 years ago, anyway. no time to watch now)
Jersey Couture
...More to follow if i can remember.....

No comments:

Post a Comment